SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) & SAR (Supplied Air-Line Respirator) Service
OSHA 1910.134 requires respirator users be fit-tested at least annually and SCBA/SAR equipment to be inspected at least monthly and in accordance with manufacturers recommendations. General Fire and Safety is your area expert to perform these required inspections, flow testing, and other services.
Our SCBA and SAR Flow Testing Professionals Offer:
- Fully-stocked mobile SCBA/SAR vehicle for on-site service and repair
- Servicing of industrial MSA, Sperian/Survivair, and Draeger SCBA/SAR equipment either on-site or at our facility
- MSA C.A.R.E.-certified SCBA/SAR repair technician with over 10 years of experience in the fire and safety industry
- On-site and in-house qualitative respirator fit testing of all brands.
- Annual Level-A HAZMAT suit inflation and leak testing
- Full inspections, monthly testing, annual flow testing and certification of all industrial SCBA/SAR equipment