OSHA 1910.134 requires respirator users be fit tested at least annually and SCBA/SAR to be inspected at least monthly and in accordance with manufacturer recommendations. General Fire and Safety provides Respirator Fit Testing for hundreds of individuals annually. We utilize the Qualitative Fit Test Method and follow OSHA-Accepted Fit Test Protocols. General Fire and Safety can fit test all respirator brands. Contact General Fire and Safety for respirator fit testing today.
The team of respirator fit testing experts at General Fire and Safety also provides:
- Fully stocked mobile SCBA / SAR vehicle for on-site service and repair
- On-site and in-house service of industrial MSA, Sperian / Survivair, and Draeger SCBA/SAR equipment
- MSA C.A.R.E.-certified SCBA/SAR repair technician with over 10 years of experience in the fire and safety industry
- On-site and in-house qualitative respirator fit testing of all brands
- Annual Level A Hazmat suit inflation leak testing
- Full inspections, monthly testing, annual flow testing, and certification of all industrial SCBA/SAR equipment