SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) & SAR (Supplied Air-Line Respirator) Service
OSHA 1910.134 requires respirator users be fit-tested at least annually and SCBA / SAR equipment to be inspected at least monthly and in accordance with manufacturers recommendations. General Fire and Safety is your area expert to perform required inspections, SAR & SCBA flow testing, and other services. We can schedule a free, no-obligation walk-through of your facility to check for hazards.
Our SCBA and SAR Flow Testing Professionals Offer:
- Fully-stocked mobile SCBA / SAR vehicle for on-site service and repair
- Servicing of industrial MSA, Sperian/Survivair, and Draeger SCBA / SAR equipment either on-site or at our facility
- MSA C.A.R.E.-certified SCBA / SAR repair technician with over 10 years of experience in the fire and safety industry
- On-site and in-house qualitative respirator fit testing of all brands.
- Annual Level-A HAZMAT suit inflation and leak testing
- Full inspections, monthly testing, annual flow testing and certification of all industrial SCBA / SAR equipment
Contact General Fire and Safety today for more information about our SAR / SCBA flow testing and related services!