SCBA (Self Contained Breathing Apparatus) & SAR (Supplied Air-Line Respirator) Service
OSHA 1910.134 requires respirator users be fit-tested at least annually and SCBA / SAR equipment to be inspected at least monthly and in accordance with manufacturers recommendations. General Fire and Safety is your expert to perform required inspections in the Omaha area, SAR & SCBA flow testing, and other services. We can schedule a free, no-obligation walk-through of your facility to check for hazards.
Our SCBA and SAR Flow Testing:
- Fully-stocked vehicle for on-site SCBA / SAR equipment service and repair outside Omaha
- Servicing of industrial MSA, Sperian/Survivair, and Draeger SCBA / SAR equipment either on-site or at our facility
- MSA C.A.R.E.-certified SCBA / SAR repair technician with over 10 years of experience in the fire and safety industry
- On-site and in-house qualitative respirator fit testing of all brands
- Annual Level-A HAZMAT suit inflation and leak testing
- Full inspections, monthly testing, annual flow testing and certification of all industrial SCBA / SAR equipment
EEBA (ELSA) Flow Testing:
- Test onsite at our facility and can flow test most brands
- OHSA requires monthly inspection of EEBA’s and manufacturers require annual flow testing
We are an MSA authorized C.A.R.E. testing and repair facility for industrial and first responders SCBA products. Contact General Fire and Safety today for more information about our SAR / SCBA flow testing in Omaha and other related services!